Sunday, September 13, 2015

Major league baseball is not usually my game and I do not know much about it, but I found a stat interesting fact for today. First of all market seems really confident in the Los Angeles Dodgers win tonight. I found out that in the Asian market, large sums of money are being moved just around this game which wouldn't be unusual if it had been on an empty betting day. Stats wise, Dodgers are a better team but that alone is not enough for a bet here. Records show that we can expect better games from LA in the next couple of games and coupled that with market moves, I will experiment with this game and smaller stake. Good Luck.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Blog Archive

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Upcoming matches

Goal.com News - International Soccer

Popular Posts